Sunday, October 19, 2008

Elmo *sigh*

I told myself that if I ever had a child, they would NOT be obsessed with Elmo like almost every other child on earth. Hahaha I laugh to myself these days. Daddy got Hailey an Elmo that giggles when you move his head. I hate love it so much. Well Hailey loves it soOoOo much. We've already been through one, and her birthday was only in August. I got her an Elmo/Cookie Monster ball the other day, and Grandma got her an Elmo pull along ball. And I got her an Elmo chair that giggles and shakes. She doesn't like the giggling, she looks around and her eyes get wide. But she sits in that chair like a big girl now! Today I sat her down in the chair so I could get something to drink and she said there, held onto the arm rests and watched football.

That child adores football. When I get around to it, I'm going to post Hailey's birthday pictures and some others of her. I'm just lazy and depressed at the moment. My life isn't going exactly as I hoped it would, but that happens to the best of us, it's just that I can't get over it.

Ho hum.

No comments: