Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween, Christmas, no money oh my!

I still have to get Hailey's costume, and Tre's (Hailey's daddy/my bf) little sisters present for her birthday annnnndd start Christmas shopping. It's going to be soooo fun with the $94 checks i get every 2 weeks (pouts). I still also have to buy diapers/food/gas/insurance/meds/wipes etc. If Hailey didn't get SSI I would be ruined. I still have to check out her daycare situation and my school situation which is looking better since it's only going to be $7295, and I'm going to try to get grants if I can and apply for scholarships. If anyone knows anything about financial aid, let me know.

Tre won't be home for Halloween, but he's working so it's OK. We really need to move out so we can be a "real" family and he can interact with Hailey on a daily basis and see who she actually is. We just don't have enough money right now. I have medical bills I have to pay (only about $300 but still) his car broke down, I have a crappy job, and I don't want to move out with a loan out. I don't know people deal with it, but they are amazing. I can't get a job because I don't know my school schedule and I would never see Hailey really. I only work 3 days a week and Hailey has therapy every day but Wednesday.

I want me or some family member to be with her when she has her therapy, but that's not possible. How do you guys deal with not being with your child during therapy's if your child is in daycare/school? I just don't want to miss something or do something wrong and mess up all her progress.

She's getting her hearing tested soon, and hopefully that will help with her ST. I don't know if she just doesn't pay attention or she doesn't hear well so I wanted it tested. And she's having tear duct surgery in Feb. I'm scared about her being put under again, but I'm sure she'll be fine. It's only going to be an hour surgery, which is ALOT shorter than her first one, but still, they're cutting on my baby. It's horrible, but it's going to help her so its OK.


I'm going to take a nap before work, I'm exhausted since Bean woke up at 2am.

No comments: